Saturday, December 15, 2007

Waiting For Mary

"Mary" arrived late, so "Joseph" and I had nothing to do while we waited for a Posada (a Mexican re-enactment of Mary and Joseph looking for lodging in Bethlehem) to begin. Although I suspect that the event would have started an hour late regardless of Mary's tardiness. That just seems to be the way things go around here. I liked the "Joseph" kid, though. We seemed to share the same zest for life while waiting for the event to begin.

By the way, I've been wanting to try out a new little audio player for the blog. I haven't been writing about music all that much lately, but this will make listening a little easy when I do. So if you find yourself with a little wait time of your own to kill, enjoy some "Shadowplay" from The Killers. It's a Joy Division cover from The Killers' recently released B-sides and rarities CD called "Sawdust." I'm not going to pretend I know who the Joy Division is (some random euro-punkish group I'm guessing), but the song is quite fantastic.







No comments: