Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cute Overload

Sometimes I think the "day" shift should be renamed the "cute-kids-in-disgustingly-cute-outfits" shift. Can you tell I'm going through a bit of sports shooting withdrawal? This was from an event at a local charter school. They turned their parking lot into a dance floor, where the kids two-stepped their way across the concrete in little cowboy hats, boots and western outfits. Cute overload! It was so cute I wanted someone to punch me in the face later just to even myself out. I really do like what I shot, even though (once again) I was kind of angry when I arrived at this assignment. Something about being angry at an assignment really makes me shoot better, I think. I'm not sure why. Its therapeutic, I think, like a long run or something. I work out the anger by busting out some photos. Click. Click. Release.






Now this kid knows how to work out some anger. Don't worry kid, the day is almost over. You can take off the outfit soon enough.

1 comment:

Marc F. Henning said...

so cute i just threw up. :)