Monday, April 16, 2007

Second Chances

This photo, from a dramatic baseball win yesterday, reproduced pretty badly in the paper today. So I'm republishing it here.

And I fully expect this photo, from a Race for the Cure preview event, to reproduce horribly tomorrow. So here it is today.

While I'm handing out second chances, here's a little music from the archives. I went to visit some family over the Easter weekend. While there my younger brother waged a musical shock and awe campaign on me, with Regina Spektor being his weapon of choice. This morning I woke up with flash backs, hearing wandering and nonsensical lyrics spinning through my head. The only thing I could do was listen to the CD, Begin to Hope, over and over again. Although I used to have the album listed along the sidebar, I don't think I've ever shared any of her music. So here it is today.

Apres Moi.mp3 by Regina Spektor
Samson.mp3 by Regina Spektor

2 comments:

Tracie Faust said...

great idea...9/10 of our photos print like they've been taken through a meat grinder then put through standing water for a few days.

it's awesome, really.

i like the baseball shot, nice color and great moment.

Ken said...

The main reason I blog is to give my shots a second life with better reproduction than what our press is capable of.