Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ups and Downs

I still hate parades, but they do have the potential to produce some interesting photos. I was pretty happy with this one today, with a little cowboy trying to help decorate his 4-H float.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, especially this week, where I've been bouncing around a five-county area running down photos. I even got to write a little story Tuesday at a wind farm. It was actually super stressful pulling double duty. I didn't know anything about this wind farm, the people involved or all the legal hoopla behind it. Fortunately it had all been covered pretty well by the paper in the past, so all they really needed was a basic story about the grand opening of the place. Stressful, yes, but the good kind of stressful. A job-well-done, you-earned-your-paycheck-today kind of stressful. Good times.

2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

Update!

Basir Seerat's Photography. said...

excellent photojournalist, intrasting shots and nice blog.