Monday, October 27, 2008

Marching Madness

Who doesn't love marching band? Well, me now after spending 8 straight hours editing video of the high school performers last week.

The final product, though, was worth all the time. It came out kinda long (like, super long), but I think it flows well and tells a complete story.

I tagged along with our multimedia production guru, Michelle Christenson, for this video. We both shot video and I was the lucky one tasked with putting it all together in some sort of coherent, watchable fashion. Success?


By the way, after all this marching band immersion, I decided to check and see how my old high school band fared this season. Turns out that they are going to state AND they are marching to a Sigur Ros song. Wow, I don't remember the band being nearly that hip when I was there.

1 comment:

Bryon Houlgrave said...

Great job on the video!