Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scaritage Park

I love Halloween. This photo was taken in the parking lot as I heading back to my car from the Scaritage Park event at Heritage Park. I think I may be over doing the silhouetted-palm-tree-with-fill-flash photo, but those palm trees were just begging me to shoot them. I couldn't resist when I saw people parading past them in their costumes on their way to the event. Actually most of the stuff I came away with was shot outside or at the edge of the park. I just wasn't keen on the actual event, I suppose, but was all about the comings and goings around it.



And I'm the fence about his photo. The layering of subjects with people coming in and out of the frame make it either interesting and brilliant, or extremely pointless and pretentious. I'm not sure which.

No comments: