Friday, February 08, 2008

Ocean Drive


Today I had an assignment to shoot a softball practice at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, also known as "The Island University." The best part about shooting on campus is that the only good way to get there is to take Ocean Drive. Ocean Drive has scenic bay views all the way, dotted with multi-million dollar homes on either side. It is a fantastic drive on a beautiful day like today. It doesn't matter that I was nailed by a softball player during practice, the drive is always worth it.

These are a few quick pictures as I drove my way back to the office. I don't recommend shooting and driving, by the way. I just had to watch our employee training video on safe driving yesterday. They frown on driving and using cell phones, but they didn't say anything about photography. No driving while chimping is probably implied, I'm guessing.





2 comments:

Ken said...

Jerkface.

(I'm a bit jealous of your location :)

Michael said...

Oh it's great now, but in about two months when the temperature's pushing 100 with about 90% humidity I'll be wishing I was in the midwest.