Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun With The Intern

So things were a bit slow for me and the photo intern Friday afternoon, so we decided to get in a little practice on lighting in the photo studio. You know, gelling backgrounds, spotlighting, playing with shadows, using trampolines. Yes, a trampoline. I found it in our studio Thursday and quickly put it to use. We didn't use it much in these photos, but I'll post some photos next weekend (after they publish) of some trampoline goodness.



Oh, and she took some photos of me too:


(trampoline ungoodness)

4 comments:

Neemah said...

Can I get a copy of the middle photo of you in a 16x20 for my mantle?

Bryon Houlgrave said...

Do you charge for autographs?

Daniel said...

Nice shots!

Unknown said...

I'll be honest, the Interns cute, but your pose superman style fist toward the camera is the best of the bunch :D