Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moral Victory

So it's time for the mid-season photo contests, with Editor & Publisher and SNPA now taking entries. I got a nice surprise when I opened up the PDF entry form for the SNPA contest.

That's totally my photo! Right below the Florida Gators jube shot, and just above the Virginia Tech shooting photo. I found it a little odd that my photo was used since I didn't win anything last year. Still, it was a nice surprise. At least somebody thought highly of my photo, even though it was cropped within an inch of its life. Maybe if I had cropped tighter I would have won. Here's the full image, if you are interested.


Anyway, start looking through your last year's worth of images. You can't win if don't enter.

2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

uoucool Michael. the photo is a winner regardless of whether it placed or not in the actual contest.

Z-Man said...

Go NWA.. Morning News.. See your best work was when you were with us.
Come Back.....