Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football Parade

There's only one thing I hate more than a slow-moving parade, I found out yesterday. And that's a really fast moving parade. Seriously, what's the rush?

I'm also not a fan of football booster moms. One conversation went something like this. Can you guess which team her son is on?

HER: Did you get a picture of the varsity team yet? They're right over here on this trailer.
ME: Oh, I haven't yet, no.
HER: Make sure you get the varsity team, that's why we're all here.
ME: I'll get them once the parade starts.
HER: What pictures have you taken already? Those other trailers don't have varsity teams. Did you take their picture, because you really need the varsity team.
ME: I haven't taken a single picture yet!"
HER: Well, make sure you get the varsity team."

It's gonna be a long football season.

3 comments:

Z-Man said...

I am off to my first HS Football game of the year. Go Red Dogs!
I cant wait till next week when I am at a Jr. High game and a parent asks why I am not shooting the Jr. High Jr. Varsity.
Maybe I'll tell'em b/c "Sports Illustrated" won't run the jv stuff.

Bryon Houlgrave said...

So, did ya get the varsity team? I mean, cuz dude, you need to.

Bryan and Amory said...

You know a real photographer would not have to worry about the speed of a trailer. Besides, all you needed to do was get a picture of that lady's kid so she would shut up already.