Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wigging Out

I'll admit, I was a little shocked when I arrived at an Irish step dancing competition today. I think my initial reaction when I walked into the room was, 'What is wrong with all these people?'

The reason for my reaction sat right on top of every little girls head. Aside from the unusual, armless dancing, each female competitor wore a tightly curled wig on their head. It was so bizarre. However, it soon became my favorite thing about the competition. For the next few hours I obsessed over those wigs. They were fantastic. I ended up really enjoying this assignment. Man, I miss working Saturdays.



There's a few more (non-wig related) photos from the event here if you are interested.

1 comment:

Z-Man said...

If you really miss working on Saturdays you could freelance for TMN. We'll pay you mileage