Friday, August 08, 2008

Smoke Break

I was waiting for some smokers to take a break the other day at Whataburger Field. The designated smoking area had some beautiful light streaming onto the concourse, so I decided to shoot from above. It was also part of my sneak attack plan to shoot pictures of smokers without telling them why I was taking their picture. Something about embargoed news and what not. Whatever. I liked the angle, and the light was super fantastic.

Unfortunately no smokers showed. I had to shoot the game as well, so I eventually abandoned my post. I did shoot a few passers by as I waited. This little boy was the only one to notice me on the balcony above. I thought it made a nice photo. If only the kid had a stogie in his other hand.

2 comments:

Neemah said...

too bad, that is some really nice light and angle

Bryan and Amory said...

Way to hope for the downfall of the kid. While you're at it you should push for complete societal collapse.