Friday, December 01, 2006

I Didn't Come For Ice Fishing

So winter finally came to Northwest Arkansas, slapping the region with a blast of ice, sleet and snow yesterday. Here the little kiddies are scurrying to the buses as school dismisses early because of the bad weather.

We've been relatively lucky weather wise here. It's been cold here some days, but until yesterday we've completely avoided the icy streets and snow days. I'm sure it will all be melted by the end of the day. That's why I like the weather here much more than when I lived in Wyoming. I lasted one winter there and knew I had to get out.

So today I'm giving you a little Kid Dakota, who hates winter more than I do. Or maybe he just hates Minnesota. I don't know anything about this guy other than this one song, but I really like it. Very cold and wintery sounding. Enjoy.

Ten Thousand Lakes.mp3 by Kid Dakota

No comments: