Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eye Witness

You're going to have to bear with me. I will probably be posting a lot of silhouetted people/palm trees in front of the bay/beach in the coming weeks. At least until it gets old to me.Today I was really surprised. I fully expected to get horribly boring photos from the Jehovah's Witness convention I had to shoot today. Just a pit stop on my way to the cool Anime Convention down the street, I thought. I ended up liking these much more than what I got from the Anime-niacs.


I was expecting the full praise and worship, Southern Baptist kind of scene. But everyone was quite solemn. The only emotion I got came from a few of the Baptism candidates who teared up during a prayer before their dip in the pool. It was also all in Spanish, so sadly I was kind of lost. Also sad, I think I need to practice pronouncing my name correctly. Not "Zu-more-a," but "Sza-mod-a."


3 comments:

Z-Man said...

Sooooooo jealous! Surf, Sand, Sun, Johova's Witnesses

Lady Robin M said...

Michael! I can smell the sea air just lookin' at the pics. Hope you're getting settled in and are happy...

Melissa said...

i'm nervous that you're living to such a large body of water.