Friday, August 11, 2006

Showtime



I rarely get a nice backstage photo. I rarely get a nice symmetrical photo. So when I got a nice backstage photo that was also symmetrical, I knew I had a winner.

These two girls were hiding behind a set piece (which was the main stage entrance/exit) adjusting their costumes and preparing to head back on stage. When I shot this, I had a random Nelly Furtado song stuck in my head. While the song has nothing to do with an actual show, the chorus of "Showtime" kept looping in my mind while I stood behind center stage waiting for some of the kids to get in the perfect position for this photo.

In an effort to disseminate my random music tastes as well as my random photography, there's a link to "Showtime" below. Though its wedged between two highly annoying songs on her CD (yes, I have her CD I'm sad to say), its actually not too bad of a song. Enjoy.

Listen Here
Buy Here

No comments: