Friday, February 16, 2007

Floored

There was some exciting game action coming out of the Lady Razorbacks match up against LSU yesterday. Though you couldn't tell from the 86-65 final score, most of the game was fairly close. It was good times, and I was excited that I shot pretty decent.

Speaking of bad segues, there's this new song that's got me pretty floored. I came across it last night on The Hype Machine, and I've been listening to it non-stop the last few hours. It's from the forthcoming album "The Reminder" by Canadian singer Feist. Its steady beats and effortless vocals are endlessly addictive. It's kind of a new sound compared to her last original album, "Let It Die." I'm interested to see what the rest of the album will sound like when the it comes out May 1. Give it a listen:

My Moon My Man.mp3
by Feist

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nathalie loves Feist. I've sworn off John Mayer right now since he's seeing Jessica Simpson. He could seriously do better.