Monday, February 19, 2007

Opening Day


I'm not a big baseball fan, but I always get oddly excited about the start of the college baseball season. This year I was so motivated I put a little slideshow together. I don't know if I'm getting better at these, but I'm definitely getting more efficient. It took me some time to edit all of the photos, but the audio I hammered out pretty quick.

The game was a double header, so the afternoon sun provided some interesting light in the second game. Here a kid walks between some of the added concrete stands built into the newly extended concourse. Below a batter lets a ball go by highlighted by some cool blue shadows.
Click here if you want to see the slideshow.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Great slideshow!
I really liked the pitch and missed dive catch.

Ken