Saturday, June 09, 2007

ForeverFest

The annual FeatherFest event came back to town this weekend, and I got tapped to shoot the two-day event the last three days. The first day shooting the setup and preparation was fine. Once the festival actually started, however, I felt tapped out really quick. Today I kind of wandered in a daze trying to see an interesting picture I may have previously missed. Today was the last day, so hopefully I've shot my last FeatherFest photo until next year. Here are a couple of the photos from the last few days I kind of liked.



4 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

yep. it's that time of year again. the annual "INSERT LOCAL FESTIVAL NAME HERE" photo assignment. see what we need is to have each TMN photographer issued one of these for their dog or cat.

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/index.htm

don't come back until you've got daddy a wild art photo....then i'll feed your freeloading ass. (:

Marc F. Henning said...

nice pics by the way.

Anonymous said...

The shot of chunkers and her dad is sweet.

Kinda makes me want spawn of my own. :(

Commentator said...

very interesting overview! It's a pity I saw this post too late :(