Saturday, June 02, 2007

May Moments

Today I was going through my photos over the last month in preparation for the NPPA montly clip contest, where I ran across these photos. For one reason or another they were never published in the paper and/or never made it my blog. Can't have that.

Outake from a Hispanic population project

Looking to his golf partner for help

Firefighters save the day

Arkansas falls to the Crimson Tide

My Stan Heath press conference photo, reborn at a writing workshop. Neither photo saw print. Maybe it's not as good as I think.

Memorial Day flags

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the firefighters save dog was in the fayetteville paper last week and the writing one was in today's sunday paper.

I like the golf one just because I know how he feels.

Justin Cook said...

I love the layer in the baseball dejection photo. nice seeing. :)