Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Too Little, Too Late

Some baseball dejection from the NCAA Regional Baseball Tournament over the weekend. Better late then never, I suppose.
In the late afternoon the field is half covered by shade. I tried to use it to my advantage as the starting pitcher got pulled after a poor start. The games Sunday were kind of boring. Arkansas breezed to a 6-0 win with little effort in the first game, then kind of rolled over to lose in the finals. They made a minor surge at the end to make it a one-point game, but it wasn't enough. That was good news for me, because my Arkansas-doing-bad photos were so much better than my Arkansas-doing-good pics. It seems like that should happen naturally, but it doesn't. If I had a dollar for every time I have a great losing shot in a game a team actually won...well, I'd have, like, $67.50 or so.



By the way, I have a little mid-week, non-ACL music for you. I couldn't sleep last night, so I spent a majority of the wee hours this morning on YouTube. People put a lot of random videos online, often dubbed with even more random music. There was one song, however, that kind of caught my attention. It comes from Australian brother band Evermore. I hadn't ever heard of them before, but I really liked the song. Who doesn't enjoy a little Aussie pop at 5:30 in the morning? If you like what you hear, check out their MySpace page for more music and band info.

It's Too Late.mp3 by Evermore

No comments: