Saturday, September 01, 2007

Friday Night in Texas

It's a lot like Friday night in Arkansas, but with better players, bands and cheerleaders (yes I said it). I can't say I was looking forward to it, but I actually really enjoyed shooting my first night of high school football.
I do love the marching bands.Stalking cheerleaders
And there was a game as well

Once I got over the initial shock of "Oh my God I forgot how to shoot football!" I did OK. Hopefully next week I will turn in some great action rather than just the action that was in focus.

By the way, over on Digital Light, Brian Cassella has a great series of football player portraits called Beyond the Game. Definitely check it out.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

lovin' those portraits on the site you suggested.

As always, I appreciate how you capture the band at football games.

Unknown said...

nice stuff here! BTW, Wes already misses you, he keeps forgetting to take out the trash.