Sunday, October 22, 2006

Something Beautiful

So on Saturday I had to go to a lake clean up. It was early, the leaves were changing color and the sun was shining brightly off the water. Even though it was pictures of people picking up trash, I really wanted to shoot something pretty and scenic.

This is the best I could come up with. The color is nice, and the people picking up the trash are framed well between the trees, but I'm not sure if I succeeded. It's OK I guess.

But don't worry, you won't go away without something beautiful. I finally got my hands on the new John Mayer CD, Continuum. I was so unsure if I would like it before, but now I can't believe I ever doubted the genius that is John Mayer. This kind of music is so what I need right now. I've only heard the entire CD a couple of times, but the early stand out is "Stop This Train." It's inspiringly beautiful. Definitely check this one out.

Stop This Train.mp3 by John Mayer

3 comments:

Ken said...

Sweet Colors!

BD said...

Nice shot...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot!!